Friday, April 07, 2006

Amazing Race Update


I know you are all worried that I didn't give my two cents on the Amazing Race this week, so here you go. I am beyond sad! Dave and Lori (a.k.a. The Nerds) have been eliminated. I really didn't think they would win, but their nerd-ness appealed to me. Plus, you don't often see a team that truly runs the race by themselves and doesn't really worry about what the other teams are doing. His parting words of "nerds rule", just made me laugh. Um....apparently they don't Dave cause you just got eliminated. And just a side note, he finally proposed to her after three years of dating. So I guess he still wants to be with her even though she failed to win him a million dollars. Now that's love.

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2006 1:09 PM, Blogger Marcianne said...

I watched the last two seasons like a maniac! I saw the first two episodes of this season and then my schedule got so crazy that I can't keep up with it anymore. I loved the nerds and the hippies best. It's a bummer that Dave & Lori got booted. :-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home