Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's Amazing


So I missed The Amazing Race last week and had withdrawals all week. However, I did hear that Lake and Michelle got eliminated and I could not be happier. I could not stand them. He was just a jerk and she hardley stood up for herself. Drove me crazy. I did however watch their little interview on the Today's Show and I just wanted to smack them both when they said "this is just how our relationship works". Idiots!! Anyway, I did watch it this week and all I have to say is hurray for those non-elimination legs. Watching The Amazing Race last night I felt so bad for the hippies. They were the first ones at the Road block, then all the other teams came and went and they were still there searching through those stupid mounds for their dinner, which really didn't look like it would taste too good. I think I would have just said to heck with this, I'm going back to that McDonald's we passed. Then, the frat boys got lost I was so excited because I thought they would come in last for once. But alas, it was not to be. When the hippies got to the mat and Phil told them it was a non-elimination leg, I cheered. (Yes, it scared the crap out of my boy.) I am just so happy that I get to see their joyfulness for at least one more week.

3 Comments:

At April 23, 2006 11:27 AM, Blogger (M)ary said...

i totally agree with you! love the hippies on the Amazing Race!

i especially liked how the blonde guy (can't remember his name) totally supported his friend in the desert when things were going badly.
friendship means more than a million dollars!

 
At April 23, 2006 8:04 PM, Blogger Marcianne said...

Go hippies!

I was so done with Lake the first episode when he was busy being an ignorant racist bigot.

I think I'll try to tape it this week. I miss that show!

 
At April 24, 2006 8:20 AM, Blogger Tracey Lee said...

I've been rooting for the hippies since the first show! I LOVE those guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home