Thursday, April 27, 2006

How could you not like the hippies?


I kind of liked Monica and Joseph (MoJo) until last night. They seemed pretty cool and nice and all that. Then they started ragging on the hippies. What was that all about? Saying "Those guys are screwed. I love it," and "How annoying." I really would like to know what exactly happened at the pit stop to cause this sudden hatred. I understand them not giving money to the hippies, even though some of the other teams did, but why the heck were they being so snotty? Anyway, they are on my list now. At this point they are the only team that if they won I would be pissed. But I think the frat boys will win it anyway. On a sadder note, Fran and Barry (the old couple) came in last and were eliminated. Not that I loved them, (she was a bit whiney), but I enjoyed them simple because they were so kind to each other and not once did they argue. They seemed like they were having a good time and truly enjoying the race and each other. I just had to laugh when they got the hotel and ended up staying (with other people) in a room called the Pleasure Dome. Barry made the comment that the race had ruined their sex life. I was thinking, "um, hello, PLEASURE DOME." Anyway when they got eliminated Barry said the nicest thing about Fran: “The thing about Fran is that she doesn’t know still to this day at 61 how unique and how special she really is.” I actully got teary-eyed.

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2006 1:29 PM, Blogger Marcianne said...

Too bad about Fran & Barry. I liked them because they were really tough for their ages.
I hope the hippies take it because I can not stand those frat boys, and MoJo just aren't very likable. Oh well. I wasn't happy with last year's winners either so I guess I can handle not getting my way.

I wish I could watch this season. It's such a great show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home