Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fat Boy

So I must admit that I have a bit of a love affair with my bathroom scale. Since I joined Weight Watchers I have gotten to the point where I weigh myself far too often. It is a bad habit. Well, I think I have rubbed off on Drake a little too much. The other day he went into the bathroom and all the sudden I could hear him crying, so I go in there to see what happened and he is just standing on the scale crying. I couldn't find anything wrong with him, so I can only assume he was upset about what he saw on the scale. Poor little chunky boy.

5 Comments:

At March 10, 2007 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! how cute! I hope you will catch him when you have your camera in hand. It would make a great page.

 
At March 11, 2007 5:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! So funny, that is like me every morning!

-kissyj

 
At March 12, 2007 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! That is too cute!!!

 
At March 14, 2007 11:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like that story. It made me smile.

 
At March 16, 2007 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny. Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home