Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Will it ever end?

I am finally updating again, since it has been 4 months and my fans are complaing!

As most of you know, we are moving next week and I have begun packing. Let's just say I don't love it. I am amazed at how much crap two adults and one tiny child can accumlate in so few years. Things just keeping coming out of drawers and cupboards. I am hoping that this is our last move cause I really don't want to ever pack again. Good news is there will be a lot of new inventory at the West Valley DI later this week if you are looking for anything. Lots of stuff I got as a wedding gift that I have never used. I figure if I haven't used it in 9 years, I am not going to. Shane keeps telling me our walls are sad cause they have nothing on them, which is funny cause I didn't think he cared about such things.

I will try to post some pics when we get in our new place.

5 Comments:

At July 11, 2007 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what you mean...I look around and think where did we get all this crap and did we have this much when we lived in apartments? How does it accrue so fast? But soon it will be over and you can begin the joy of unpacking...and I guess I better go check out the DI later this week...:)

 
At July 11, 2007 2:28 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I am glad to see that your poor child is finally off the slave duty. Every time I checked your blog, there he was scrubbing away. You should have the cleanest tile in all of Magna

 
At July 11, 2007 5:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Moving stinks! But it is worth it in the end! Here's hoping all goes smoothly for you!

 
At July 12, 2007 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

luke skywalker voice:
"...I care"

 
At July 14, 2007 2:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes. Welcome back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home