Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hip-pies! Hip-pies! Hip-pies!


I cannot tell you how happy I am that the hippies won The Amazing Race. They were one of the only teams that never argued with each other and they were always so pleasant and nice to everyone. Even when the other teams played dirty and acted like jerks toward them, they were never "mean". Oh, they were tricky, but that's part of the game. I would have been ok if Ray and Yolanda would have won, but really, they were too navigationally challenged to really stand a chance. I am just glad the frat boys didn't win. Mr. Cocky and Mr. Ego were just too much for me. My favorite part of the whole show, was when Phil asked them if they were going to change their look now that they had a million dollars and they said "Why? Being hippies has been so successful." Anyway, I am glad it's over, but now what do I watch on Wed. night?

3 Comments:

At May 18, 2006 8:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YES, I am happy the Hippies won. I hated the frat boys.

There is still one episode of Lost left on wed.

 
At May 19, 2006 4:09 AM, Blogger Marcianne said...

I am so relieved! I wish I had been able to watch the whole season. I really didn't want the frat boys to win at all. Ray & Yolanda were fine but I really, really, really, wanted the Hippies or the Nerds to win from the first episode.

 
At July 03, 2006 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home